[Sea-sa] SCCS-ARD Update presentation on CWE

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Mon Nov 16 19:33:04 UTC 2020

SEA-SAWG colleagues ---
At the 11 November 2020 (virtual) meeting of the SAWG I presented the briefing Space Communications Cross Support - Architecture Definition Document (SCCS-ARD) Update. In the meeting, we discussed the topics in the Issue-1 ARD that need to be updated, new topics that have emerged since Issue-1 that will need to be addressed, and several global topics and issues (the resolution of which touch on multiple aspects of the ARD) as outlined in the briefing.

The briefing also has slides regarding ARD work plan considerations and next steps which were not used in Wednesday's discussion. However, by and large the material on those slides were consistent with the discussion that took place in the meeting.

I have placed the presentation on the CWE at: https://cwe.ccsds.org/sea/docs/SEA-SA/Meeting%20Materials/2020/Fall%202020%20(virtual)/SCCS-ARD-ADD%20Materials/SCCS-ARD_Update-201111.pptx?Web=1

John Pietras
GST, Inc.
7855 Walker Drive, Suite 200