[Sea-sa] Updates applied to ASL GB & merged spreadsheet uploaded

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 15 22:46:44 UTC 2020

Dear SEA SAWG,

I produced a merged version of the PID/RID spreadsheet.  This merges all of the issues that we reviewed this week, those from the CESG review, Dan Smith, and David Berry.  This file is named "CESG Poll issue resolution merged 371x0g1 15May20" and it is now uploaded.  It has a "raw" tab and a "sorted" tab.  I have also edited the document to make all of the agreed changes that were assigned to me.  I think that completes my part of the task until Ramon and Roger have done their parts.  The items assigned to me are all marked "PS/Done".

We will have to merge in the SOIS sourced PIDs/RIDs from Ramon after we have reviewed them next Thursday.  That file is out on the CWE as well if you want to review it before the meeting.  It has assignments made as well.

The Word doc of CCSDS 371x0g1, with all of the applied edits, has also been uploaded for your review.  This file, and the merged spreadsheet, can only be made final after we do the review and dispositioning of the SOIS inputs.

Best regards and have a good weekend.

Stay safe, Peter