[Sea-sa] SEA - SAWG Working sessions

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 1 23:58:41 UTC 2020

Dear SAWG,

First of all, I hope that this note finds you all, and your families, in good health.  These are strange and trying times that we are living through, completely out of the norm for all of us.

As you are all aware we are only going to have remote working meetings during this CCSDS working meeting period.  Everyone has been scrambling for times and trying to figure out how to get several days work into just a few hours of virtual meetings.  I suppose there is some small benefit in not having to travel, but that hardly offsets the other hardships.

We have gotten feedback from the CESG, and a couple of others who have taken the time to review the draft ASL document, CCSDS 371.0-G-1.  We now need to prepare a list of PIDs and to figure out how we propose to disposition them. I am asking that Roger (MOIMS) and Ramon (SOIS) take the lead on the issues in their sections.  Please copy the PIDs from the various forms in which they were submitted (email, notes, whatever) and record them in a copy of the attached "Poll Issue Resolution" spreadsheet.  I will do likewise with the intro materials, the security sections, and any of the other global topics that show up.  As long as we all use the same spreadsheet format and numberings we will be able to sort out any overlaps.

In order to allow the two key content contributors, Roger and Ramon, to also attend to their "home" working groups we have scheduled these working sessions during the week of 11 May, on the 12'th and 14'th, from 0700-0900 PDT, 0900-1100 CDT, 1500-1700 London, and 2200-2400 Beijing.  We will schedule another session, if needed, the following week.  The .ics files for these two sessions are attached, just accept them into your calendar program.  The WebEx info is repeated below.

I sincerely hope that many of you will be able to join us as we work through the issues that have been identified.

Very best regards, Peter

________________________________
Hello,
Peter Shames invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

SEA SAWG working session #1
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
7:00 am  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)  |  2 hrs
Meeting number (access code): 903 261 615
Meeting password: 2Fq2UpJxDf2

Join meeting<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=m089b6e4258394a25855b0941f07418fa>

Join by phone
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-510-210-8882 USA Toll
+44-203-457-5798 U.K. Toll
Global call-in numbers<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/globalcallin.php?MTID=m146e21e29ffad992270be2385f714ef4>

Toll Free: 844-JPL-WEBX (844-575-9329)
<https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412>

Can't join the meeting?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

SEA SAWG working session #2
Thursday, May 14, 2020
7:00 am  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)  |  2 hrs
Meeting number (access code): 904 445 844
Meeting password: n8jFb3ETiM6

Join meeting<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=mcc2425796da1b9501c76623a973c545f>

Global call-in numbers<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/globalcallin.php?MTID=m4c4c3fb322185fe2409426fc613544b7>