[Sea-sa] [EXTERNAL] Re: Final edits of ASL ADD GB ready for review

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 15 16:34:16 UTC 2020

Dear Marek,

I have reviewed your feedback and it appears that you are substantially in agreement with the proposed set of final changes.  The one item that seems to be contentious is MP-5, related to text in sec 2.2, pg 2-2.  The wording had been:

From:  …  The most extended case, with MO services on-board, is expected to primarily be of benefit to large, multi-agency, and relatively resource-rich, habitat or space station deployments.  …

The proposed resolution from you is the following:

To:  …  The most extended case, with MO services on-board, is expected to primarily be of benefit to large, multi-agency, and relatively resource-rich, habitat or space station deployments.  …

I think we all recognize that the whole MO service and framework issue is under discussion within MOIMS/SM&C WG and that there has also been strong push back from the Lunar missions to the attempt to insert this framework into those missions.

I am willing to accept your change.  I am asking that the rest of the SEA SA WG concur.

Thanks, Peter