[Sea-sa] Updated draft SCCS-ARD Magenta Book

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Thu Dec 17 15:12:26 UTC 2020

SAWG colleagues ---
I have updated the draft SCCS-ARD Magenta Book (Pink Book) to include incremental updates in response to Peter's comments and discussions/decisions that we have had in our Webex sessions, and additional information that has been supplied to me. Most changes (with respect to the previous draft that I uploaded earlier this month) occur in section 4.2 (ABA Services). The most-recent draft can be found at
https://cwe.ccsds.org/sea/docs/SEA-SA/Meeting%20Materials/2020/Fall%202020%20(virtual)/SCCS-ARD-ADD%20Materials/SCCS-ARD-901x1p1_3-201214.doc?Web=1

As discussed and agreed at the last Webex session, I will prepare an extended example of my proposal to concentrate all protocol signature-specific information in section 6 (Communications View) and change the specifications in sections 4 and 5 so that they reference the appropriate sections of section 6 instead of redundantly stating those requirements locally in sections 4 and 5. I will have this example prepared in advance of our 3 January Webex session.

Best wishes for the holidays,
John