[Sea-sa] SCCS-ARD Powerpoint slides from 7 December 2020 telecon

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Thu Dec 10 18:51:39 UTC 2020

SAWG colleagues ---
At last Monday's telecon, I began to work through some issues and proposed solutions that I have encountered so far in my updating of the ARD. I have uploaded the presentation to the SCCS-ARD Working Meeting Minutes folder on the CWE:
https://cwe.ccsds.org/sea/docs/SEA-SA/Draft%20Documents/SCCS-ARD-ADD%20Revisions%202020/SCCS-ARD%20Working%20Meeting%20Minutes/SCCS-ARD_Update-201207.pptx?Web=1

We were able to discuss the first three topics during the telecon but did not have time for the final one (cleaning up the representation of transfer services) . Hopefully we can pick up this last topic at a meeting in the near future.

Best regards,
John