[Sea-sa] [EXTERNAL] Fw: SEA SAWG proposed edits to the SOIS document, CCSDS 870.10-Y-1, MO Services and SOIS Electronic Data Sheets

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun May 5 18:41:13 UTC 2019

Dear Mario,

I think we have a different point of view about both of your points.  I also think that any discussion of what has happened again, recently, and what has occurred in the past must include at the least not just the MOIMS and SOIS, but also at least three of the other areas: SEA, CSS, and SIS.  The only one that I think hasn't ever been affected is SLS.

I think this is fundamentally a CESG issue and must be addressed in that venue.

Thanks, Peter