[Sea-sa] Initial draft of revised CCSDS 870x1y10 Yellow Book - with attachments

Shames, Peter M (312B) Peter.M.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 1 23:25:07 UTC 2019

Re-do, bloody Outlook outlaws … it thought I was done.

Peter

From: Peter Shames <Peter.M.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Friday, February 1, 2019 at 3:21 PM
To: SEA-SA <sea-sa at mailman.ccsds.org>, "Wilmot, Jonathan J. (GSFC-5820)" <jonathan.j.wilmot at nasa.gov>, Dan Smith <danford.s.smith at nasa.gov>, Richard Melvin <Richard.Melvin at scisys.co.uk>
Subject: Initial draft of revised CCSDS 870x1y10 Yellow Book

Gentlemen,

Attached please find the initial draft of the revised CSDS 870x1y10 Yellow Book.  All of the text that was added or changed is shown in red, as are the title of any changed figures.

It includes the following kinds of updates:

  1.  Inclusion of sections to respond to MOIMS review comments
  2.  Inclusion of "the 3 cases" that were discussed at the last joint meeting
  3.  The results of discussions held on-line with Richard Melvin and members of the SEA SAWG
  4.  Revised diagrams that reflect these discussions.

A spreadsheet we used to track all of the inputs and dispositions is attached.  It is not as formal as a set of RIDs and from/to, but it gets the job done.

Please review this draft and signal your acceptance (or displeasure) with what has been proposed.

Once this successfully passes our "internal" SEA-SA (and supporters) review I will distribute it to the rest of the team.

Thanks, Peter