[Sea-sa] FW: [EXTERNAL] RE: A CTE question for you

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Aug 13 19:44:01 UTC 2019

The answer from Tom Gannett, CCSDS CTE.  We can deliver him the document, plus the source files for graphics, in the current form.

Cheers, Peter

From: Tom Gannett <thomas.gannett at tgannett.net>
Date: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 12:38 PM
To: Peter Shames <peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: A CTE question for you

Peter:

It’s just as easy—possibly easier—for me to work with what you currently have. (Giving people “templates” to work with was Mike Kearney’s idea, not mine.)

Tom

Logothete, L.L.C.
thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
+1 443 472 0805