[Sea-sa] Latest version of MOIMS Area Inputs

Roger Thompson roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 31 16:14:05 UTC 2017

Dear Peter and all,

I have uploaded the latest version of the MOIMS Area Inputs to the SAWG.
This includes the latest version of the various model viewpoints.  The
Deployment Viewpoint has been updated to reflect comments received in recent
telecons, and to add a Deployment example for a hosted payload that shows
use of an on-board link.

I have also included the first draft of my ASL ADD Inputs.  This is
exclusively in Chapters 3 (where I have drafted the main sections I was down
to provide - I still have some contributions to make in other sections); and
Chapter 4, where I have drafted the MOIMS Functional Viewpoint contribution.
We may feel the latter is too long, in which case we should discuss how it
can be shortened.  Once we have agreed the way forward for this, I can first
revise and then move on to drafting the MOIMS contributions for the other
Viewpoints.

I have uploaded my contributions to the CWE: I created a new folder for the
Fall Meeting in Den Haag and put them there.

See you all in Den Haag.

Best regards,

Roger