[Sea-sa] SEA SAWG - FW: Meeting room for Monday afternoon.

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 2 17:28:08 UTC 2017

Dear SEA-SAWG,

We have an assigned meeting room for Monday afternoon.  It's Suite 528.  I do not think that there will not be an update to the registration, so if yiu have not yet registered please do not be surprised if it is not an option for Monday.  Do register for the SAWG meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday.

And, just FYI, we may have a joint meeting with MOIMS and SOIS on Tuesday afternoon.  More on that as it unfolds.

See you all in den Haag.

Cheers, Peter