[Sea-sa] FW: [Cesg-all] REMINDER FOR YOUR WG meeting: Approved Version of IOAG SERVICE CATALOG #1 and Draft version of IOAG SERVICE CATALOG #2

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 5 14:47:37 UTC 2017

Dear SAWG,

Please take a look at this IOAG catalog and the list of services shown below.  None of these (aside from the time services, perhaps) directly affect our work in the ASL GB.  Regardless, we should spend some time looking at them and determine where they would fit.  Since they are currently just a "gleam in the eye", not even an agreed project, we will not need to address them any time soon.

Thanks, Peter