[Sea-sa] Next telecon planning

Serge.Valera at esa.int Serge.Valera at esa.int
Wed Jun 7 14:33:52 UTC 2017

Dear Roger,
[Hello everyone]

The PUS is the de-facto standard used at ESA. The new PUS has been
published and rendered applicable for any new mission by ESA.
I don't consider adequate to report to our colleagues outside Europe that
the PUS has "limitations". This is not true from a ECSS viewpoint.

I welcome you, whenever you wish to talk about the PUS, to contact the
ECSS PUS standard representative in order not to give wrong messages.

Furthermore, I am not aware of an ESA decision of using MOIMS on-board, to
the contrary. I highly recommend you to contact the relevant responsible,
at ESA for such issue again, before you disseminate that view.

Kind regards

Serge

Serge Valera

ESA - European Space Agency