[Sea-sa] Proposed restructuring of ASL ADD Chapters 2 and 3

Roger Thompson roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 23 18:27:41 UTC 2017

Dear All,

restructuring of Chapters 2 and 3.  I don't think it is too radical.
Essentially I am proposing that Section 2 is a general technical
introduction and background, while Section 3 is the introduction to the
reference architecture itself, its structure and notation.

I note that the earlier version was not constructed as an outline in Word,
so styles and numbering were not automatic.  I took the liberty of
reformatting as a true outline so that I could manipulate more easily.  If
fonts/paragraph layouts are not to CCSDS requirements, this can easily be
adjusted in the revised version.  The changes and comments are visible
currently, but this can make it difficult to view the final version.  It is
easy enough on the Reviewing tab to change the view to "Final" from "Final
Show Markup", it is then a lot easier to read.

Cheers,

Roger