[Sea-sa] Outline of Green Book

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 8 16:33:18 UTC 2017

Hi Roger,

Welcome back.  Hope you had a great trip, must have been spectacular.  We did not discuss your materials with you absent, we largely focused on the book contents.  Your independent review and feedback on that would be valuable and it may be that some condensations of sec 2 & 3 would be of use.  I chose to keep the construction parallel to the SCCS-ADD/ARD, but that may not be essential.

Talk to you all tomorrow AM/PM/Late evening.

Cheers, Peter