[Sea-sa] telecon today and upcoming meeting

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 20 18:10:58 UTC 2017

Hi Christian,

Please take a look at the CWE folder for the materials.

We discussed the revised SOIS architecture that Ray provided and identified a number of issues.  We are recommending that they get this cleaned up before moving ahead.

We also reviewed Roger’s proposed changes to the MOIMS protocol stack diagrams.  Some minor edits were recommended.

And we reviewed briefly the analysis of the DAI White Paper that Roger and I were asked to produce.  Minor changes to that are also in the works and it will then be sent to the CESHG Chair (and loaded in the CWE work folder.

I’ll be sending out an agenda for the meetings this week.  Please keep an eye out.  And we agreed to not have another telecon prior to the face-to-face meeting.

Cheers, Peter