[Sea-sa] SEA-SA telecon scheduled for Tuesday, 1 March, at 0800 Pacific

黄永辉 yonghui at nssc.ac.cn
Tue Mar 1 06:58:00 UTC 2016

Hi guys,

There are some minor updates in the attached PnP ppt file. I am still thinking about the information models, but no proposals this time. Actually I discussed with some colleagues, unfortunately we need more time to figure out what the models will be, since we had no experience on this part work.

regards,

Yonghui