[Sea-sa] Updated MOIMS Functional Model diagrams (Work in Progress)

Roger Thompson roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 22 13:52:51 UTC 2016

Dear All,

The attached is my working file - not yet complete or reviewed/agreed within
MOIMS.  However, it does include revised Functional View diagrams with a new
version of the top-level MOIMS diagram, plus next level diagrams for 4 of 5
sub-areas.  MO Common Services and Data Archiving are not yet addressed,
although I have coordinated with both Sam Cooper and David Giaretta and have
meetings planned within the next few weeks.

Cheers,

Roger