[Sea-ia] CCSDS IAWG Meeting Agenda for Rome -- Wed June 14, 2006

Dan Crichton Dan.Crichton at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jun 4 13:02:18 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone --

In an effort to try and maximize the opportunity for collaborating across
groups (IPR, SANA, SAWG, XSG, etc), we are going to hold the CCSDS
Information Architecture WG on Wednesday June 14 in the morning to review
the RASIM (Reference Architecture for Space Information Management) draft
green book.  I would also like to start to discuss reference architectural
patterns for applying RASIM to space data system scenarios (Mission
Operations, Science, etc).

I've attached the latest draft of the green book.  We will discuss the
changes to the document in the meeting.

--
SEA Information Architecture WG
Date/Time: Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Chair: Dan Crichton, NASA/JPL

Agenda

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

09:00 AM - 09:15 AM   Agenda Review

09:15 AM - 11:30 AM   Discuss updates to RASIM document and plans to
publish as a green book

11:30 AM ­ 1:00 PM     Discuss application of RASIM to architectural
patterns in space data systems (Mission Operations, Science, etc)

Related Meetings

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 ­ System Architecture WG
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 (PM) -- XSG
Thursday, June 15, 2006 (afternoon) -- Registries discussion with IPR
Thursday, June 15, 2006 -- SANA
Friday, June 15, 2006  (morning) -- XSG
--

Have a safe trip.