[MOIMS] Fw: [Cesg-all] New CCSDS process for resource management

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon Jul 9 06:15:55 UTC 2012

Dear all,
If not yet done, please complete your existing projects
i.e
which agencies are performing specific functions for each document
(Functions meaning Book Editor, Prototypes, Contributing text, only
Monitoring).  FTEs or Man-Months not required for these existing projects.

ciao
nestor
----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 09/07/2012 08:18 -----