[MOIMS] URGENT - MOIMS CCSDS Meeting Rooms

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) Mike.Kearney at nasa.gov
Thu Jan 10 17:24:12 UTC 2008

Nestor:  Erin sent requests, but she has not received any response from
MOIMS WGs about room requirements for the meeting in Arlington VA
(Crystal City) in March.  We're very much behind schedule, and it is
holding up getting the registration system set up.

We MUST have a meeting room plan together by this Monday (Jan 14), or we
will have to deploy the registration system with only the room
requirements that we currently have.   Currently we have nothing for any
MOIMS WGs.

Can you and the MOIMS WG chairs please get their meeting room
requirements to Erin?   You should already have the meeting room request
form that she sent, but at this point we will take phone calls, emails,
faxes, or whatever format works.

Thanks,

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney