[MOIMS] Re: Plenary on SM&C at next CCSDS WS

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 16 20:28:28 UTC 2006

Nestor: we plan to start each day at 0830. On Tuesday 16 January we will
hold an opening Plenary, which will begin with a review of the
administrative details (15 minutes) plus an overview of the week's
objectives by each Area Director (5-minutes each,  30 minutes total). I am
unwilling to offer additional plenary time to the SM&C working group since
it is important for the Areas to be able to break-out into their own
Plenaries no later than 0915.

However, it is anticipated that we will all take a working lunch at the
same time each day, probably in the Garden Pavilion at the Penrose House
(see picture below) and therefore there will be an opportunity for five
Working Groups to each make a lunchtime presentation. I would suggest that
we offer the first slot, on Tuesday 16 January, to the SM&C-WG. Is this
acceptable?

Are there four other Working Groups who would like to offer scintillating
insights into their work to the assembled grazing (and captive) throng?

///adrian

Emacs!