[MOIMS] Fw: [CESG] AREA DIRECTORS: NEED MATERIAL FOR "CCSDS LINK"

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Thu Nov 3 16:28:37 UTC 2005

Dear all,

Please send me a brief description of your achievements until the Atlanta
meeting, such that I can consolidate everything in an area report.

Thanks

ciao
nestor
----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 03/11/2005 17:27 -----

             "Adrian J. Hooke"
             <adrian.j.hooke at jp
             l.nasa.gov>                                                  To
             Sent by:                   CCSDS Engineering Steering Group -
             cesg-bounces at mailm         ADs <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
             an.ccsds.org                                                 cc
                                        CCSDS Secretariat
                                        <secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org>,
             03/11/2005 16:04           CCSDS Management Council
                                        <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>
                                                                     Subject
                                        [CESG] AREA DIRECTORS: NEED MATERIAL
                                        FOR "CCSDS LINK"

Response due by November 14, 2005.

In a couple of weeks, we will be launching The CCSDS Link, a monthly
e-newsletter for distribution to the entire organization and to others
interested in CCSDS standards development.  In addition to general
CCSDS-related announcements, hot topics, documentation info, and other items
of interest, we plan to include the latest news from each of the six Areas.

For the premier issue, we therefore ask that you please submit a brief
paragraph regarding your Area’s activities during this fall’s technical
meetings.  The paragraph can be as basic as a synopsis of what took place in
your Area during the meetings or even discuss a particular hot issue that was
addressed.  Please remember that this e-newsletter will be distributed to
CCSDS and beyond to media contacts and the general technical/scientific
community.  It presents a great opportunity for you to highlight your Area’s
work to a larger audience. If there is a special "new and hot" item, please
describe it separately.

Please send all submissions to Penelope Walz at penelope.walz at btas.com by the
due date above.

Adrian J. Hooke
Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group (CESG)