[MOIMS] CCSDS WG Collaborative Work Spaces (Resp. due by July 7, 2004)

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Wed Jun 30 06:24:12 UTC 2004

Dear all,
This action has been requested by MOIMS (in particular DAI and IPR).

Please respond to Penelope with your wishes

ciao
nestor

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 30/06/2004 08:21 -----
|--------+------------------------>
|        |          "penelope.walz|
|        |          "             |
|        |          <penelope.walz|
|        |          @btas.com>    |
|        |                        |
|        |          29/06/2004    |
|        |          17:11         |
|        |                        |
|--------+------------------------>
  |       To:     "'Walz Penelope (BTAS)'" <penelope.walz at btas.com>            |
  |       cc:                                                                  |
  |       Subject:     CCSDS WG Collaborative Work Spaces (Resp. due by July 7,|
  |       2004)                                                                |

Dear CCSDS Working Group Chairs and Deputies:

that we provide a collaborative work environment for each Working Group on the
new web site.  In an ongoing effort to provide CCSDS membership with the best
online tools with which to carry out the business of the organization, CCSDS
purchased a new Sharepoint 2003 Portal Server that has many out of the box
features to enable individualized work spaces, including document check-in /
check-out, template sharing, online discussions and surveys, action item
trackers, etc.  At this juncture, with the server now in place and new web site
development underway, it would be helpful to know more specifically what each
group envisions for its space.

Please take a few moments to send us a "wish list," if you will, of the types of
functionality you would like a collaborative work space to include for your
group.  Responses are due by Wednesday, July 7, 2004.  Any and all suggestions
are encouraged and welcomed.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Penelope Walz