[MOIMS] [CESG] [CESG POLL: RESPONSE REQUIRED] Identification of Liaisons

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon Jun 21 14:10:25 UTC 2004

Dear all,

Please let me know the formal and informal liaisons that your WG has :

e.g.

   SM&C with OMG
   DAI with NARA
   etc., etc.

Please respond asap

ciao
nestor
----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 21/06/2004 16:08 -----
|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          "Adrian J. Hooke"   |
|        |          <adrian.j.hooke at jpl.|
|        |          nasa.gov>           |
|        |          Sent by:            |
|        |          cesg-bounces at mailman|
|        |          .ccsds.org          |
|        |                              |
|        |                              |
|        |          18/06/2004 20:47    |
|        |                              |
|--------+------------------------------>
  |       To:     CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - ADs                       |
  |       <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>                                             |
  |       cc:     CCSDS Document Rapporteur <Stephen.Harris at btas.com>          |
  |       Subject:     [CESG] [CESG POLL: RESPONSE REQUIRED] Identification of |
  |       Liaisons                                                             |

At last month's CCSDS Management Council Meeting,the following action item
CMC-S04-A19 was assigned:

"Secretariat will send a request to the CESG to poll Area Directors to discover
what liaisons they currently maintain (both formal and informal) and to
ascertain their current status."

To respond to this action item, a new poll has been created that requires your
input on the following item:
_____________________________

"CMC Action Item CMC-S04-A19 seeks to identify all active CCSDS liaisons. Does
your Area maintain any external liaisons with other standards organizations, and
if so what are they and who are the liaison points of contact?"

NO: this Area currently maintains no external liaisons
YES: this Area currently maintains the following external liaisons via the
indicated points of contact.
_____________________________

To vote in this poll, go to:
http://www.ccsds.org/polls
Log-in using:
Username:     cesg
Password:     cesg
Click on the poll: "CMC Action Item CMC-S04-A19" and state your position.

Poll opens:  18 June
Poll closes: 25 June

Best regards
Adrian J. Hooke
Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group (CESG)
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory,
Interplanetary Network Directorate
M/S 303-400, 4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099, USA