[MOIMS] [CESG] CCSDS Autumn 2004 meeting: preliminary dates

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue Apr 20 08:05:05 UTC 2004

Please have this in mind for our future planning
ciao
nestor

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 20/04/2004 09:57 -----
|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          "Adrian J. Hooke"   |
|        |          <adrian.j.hooke at jpl.|
|        |          nasa.gov>           |
|        |          Sent by:            |
|        |          cesg-bounces at mailman|
|        |          .ccsds.org          |
|        |                              |
|        |                              |
|        |          19/04/2004 17:57    |
|        |                              |
|--------+------------------------------>
  |       To:     CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - ADs                       |
  |       <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>                                             |
  |       cc:                                                                  |
  |       Subject:     [CESG] CCSDS Autumn 2004 meeting: preliminary dates     |

The Autumn 2004 CCSDS meeting series will be hosted at CNES in Toulouse.
Here are the preliminary meeting dates:

06-10 December: Area/WG/BOF meetings
13 December:    TSG
14-15 December:  CMC/ISO

Please mark your calendars and alert your personnel.

Best regards
Adrian

Adrian J. Hooke
Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group (CESG)
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory,
Interplanetary Network Directorate
M/S 303-400, 4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099, USA