[MOIMS] Abstracts for Space Ops 2004

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Fri Sep 5 17:03:49 UTC 2003

Dear Don, Felipe, Lou and Mario

The due date for Space Ops 2004 abstracts submission is on 12th September 2003
(e.g. in 1week). There will be an special track dedicated to standardisation.

I suggest that we submit (at least ) the following MOIMS abstracts

MOIMS General : What will be standardised (within MOIMS) in the next decade ??
(I am preparing a draft)

SC BOF :  Mario to suggest ( M&C standardisation)
NAV WG :  Felipe to suggest (ODM ??, Tracking Data Standard ?? , Attitude Data
Standard ??)
DAI WG :  Don to suggest (OAIS, PAIMAS, SIP standard ??)
IPR WG:   Lou to suggest (Packaging??)

ciao
nestor