[MOIMS] Our next workshop in May 2004

Roger.Thompson at scisys.co.uk Roger.Thompson at scisys.co.uk
Tue Nov 18 09:30:43 UTC 2003

Nestor,

I did reply to you on the 12th, but I see I did not copy to everyone, so I
repeat my response below:

"I think we should go for the week before SpaceOps.
My only reservation is that the CESG meeting should be held during SpaceOps
itself, as otherwise this would imply more than 2 weeks out of many
people's schedules, which is probably not practical from the point of view
of other commitments."

Roger Thompson
SciSys (Space & Defence) Ltd.
Methuen Park
Chippenham,  SN14 0GB, UK

Tel. +44 1249 466452
Mob. +44 7884 351319

|         |           Nestor.Peccia at esa.|
|         |           int               |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           moims-admin at mailma|
|         |           n.ccsds.org       |
|         |           17/11/2003 13:56  |
  |       To:       moims at mailman.ccsds.org                                                                                      |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [MOIMS] Our next workshop in May 2004                                                                        |

Dear all,

I have received officially only from Mario a response accepting the
proposed
date and place for our next meetiong (10th-14th May 2004 at Montreal in
CSA).

If I do not hear anything against in the next 48 hours, I will ask
officially
CSA for hosting the MOIMS meeting.

ciao
nestor