[MOIMS] Hosting Spring meeting in Montreal

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon Nov 17 16:14:22 UTC 2003

Leo,

The CCSDS Mission Operations and Information Management Services (MOIMS) Area
would like to take your offer of hosting our working meetings this coming spring
during the week of 10-14 May 2004, prior to SpaceOps.

The MOIMS consists of 4 working groups and we would need 3 meeting rooms
simultaneously (10 -12 people) from Monday 10th May 2004 pm until Thursday 13th
May 2004 pm.

We will need to accommodate ca. 40 people in 1 room for the MOIMS plenary
meetings (Monday am and Friday am - pm)

Please let me know if this will be possible and if you need any other
information for planning purposes.

Thanks again for your support

ciao
nestor