[MOIMS] Future activities

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Fri Dec 19 07:49:06 UTC 2003

Dear all,

We have important milestones in each WG during March / April 2004.

I believe that we shall make all the efforts to achieve them.

Please let me know if you see some difficulties with the schedule. There is some
new blood in the WGs that need to be integrated.

I will be on holidays in South America from 20th Dec 2003 until 12th Jan 2004
(probably until 19th Jan 2004).

I will read my e-mail, but due to the line bandwidth limitations it would be
nice if you do not send attachments to me.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everybody

a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year

ciao

nestor