[Moims-sc] SM&C WG - Telecon

Churlaud Olivier Olivier.Churlaud at cnes.fr
Mon Jun 13 16:11:28 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Please find attached the last version of the work on the M&C Service.
During the working group meeting, we would like to close the open discussions.

Here is a recap of the discussions to close, please prepare a response so that we can discuss it quickly and find an agreement on each item :

-       Action

o    Object ActionInstanceDetail contains the field « isRawValue » (List<Boolean>). By default, the corresponding value is Raw (if true or NULL).
            1) remove and fields need to be either raw or engineered, based on the definition (or XTCE)
            2) Keep as it is to allow sending rawValues in constrained environments (the list would be NULL) and engineering values in ground-to-ground deployement, without having 2 XTCE

o    Add / removeAction is either removed as it’s not dynamic OR moved to the new MCConfiguration

-       Parameter

o    EnableGeneration could be a submit instead of a request (with error message if it fails) since there is no identifiers to exchange

o    Add / removeParameter is either removed as it’s not dynamic OR moved to the new MCConfiguration

-       Alert

o    Choose whether the alert underlying event type is in malbook or specific to the Alert Service

o    Add / removeAlert is either removed as it’s not dynamic OR moved to the new MCConfiguration (I think it’s a less static beast than the parameters or actions)

-       Aggregation

o    Add / removeAggregation, list / monitorAggregationDefinition is either part of the service (like PUS 3.1, 3.6, 3.12) OR moved to the new MCConfiguration (Rq: I think it’s a less static beast than the parameters or actions)

Thank you!
Olivier

-----Rendez-vous d'origine-----