[Moims-sc] SM&C Spring Meetings Agenda

Smith, Danford S. (GSFC-5800) danford.s.smith at nasa.gov
Thu Apr 23 11:21:19 UTC 2020

SM&C Team,

We are planning five SM&C 2-hour meetings over a 2-week period in May.  We are having the meetings every other day and have coordinated with the Mission Planning WG - they will meet on the alternate days.

Please let me know what you can present (status, prototypes, book changes, etc.) so I can put you name by topics or add new entries.  Let me know if you see any other changes I should make.

We will put out WEBEX info and Outlook requests next week.

Thanks,

Dan

=========================
Dan Smith
NASA/GSFC
Code 580
Bldg 23, Room E443
8800 Greenbelt Road
Greenbelt, MD  20771
Office:  301-286-2230
Cell:  301-648-9611
Dan.Smith at nasa.gov<mailto:Dan.Smith at nasa.gov>

Believe the science.  There are no "alternative facts".