[Moims-sc] Validation Framework

Churlaud Olivier Olivier.Churlaud at cnes.fr
Tue Apr 14 16:46:27 UTC 2020

Dear all again,

Of course 5 minutes after sending the email I found :
https://github.com/esa/CCSDS_MO/wiki/Practical-Tips-for-Using-the-MAL-Java-API#the-mal-test-bed

I guess I have my first question answered. I’ll test it and report if I get issues.
Nonetheless, I’ll be happy  to get feedbacks concerning my second remark

Best regards
Olivier