[Moims-sc] WG Review of XTCE Element Description Green Book

Smith, Danford S. (GSFC-5800) danford.s.smith at nasa.gov
Tue Oct 29 17:40:48 UTC 2019

SM&C Team,

I have uploaded the DRAFT 5-year revision of the XTCE Element Description document to the "CWE".  It is under the MOIMS Area /  MOIMS-SMandC  /  DRAFT  DOCUMENTS  /  XTCE     and it is called Review PackageX2G1_V2101819

The file is 16Meg, so I didn't want to email it to everyone.

The zipped file includes the old, new, and DIFF files.

Please have a look at it and send me any comments by 1 December 2019.

Thank you,

Dan

Dan Smith
NASA/GSFC
Code 580
Bldg 23, Room E443
8800 Greenbelt Road
Greenbelt, MD  20771
301-286-2230
Dan.Smith at nasa.gov<mailto:Dan.Smith at nasa.gov>

Believe the science.  There are no "alternative facts".