[Moims-sc] CCSDS SM&C Agenda for Darmstadt

Smith, Danford S. (GSFC-5800) danford.s.smith at nasa.gov
Thu Oct 10 14:01:12 UTC 2019

Attached is the new agenda for the SM&C working group meetings in Darmstadt.  I think it reflect the changes we discussed in yesterday's WG telecon.  I will post it on the CCSDS website.

Dan

Dan Smith
NASA/GSFC
Code 580
Bldg 23, Room E443
8800 Greenbelt Road
Greenbelt, MD  20771
301-286-2230
Dan.Smith at nasa.gov<mailto:Dan.Smith at nasa.gov>

Believe the science.  There are no "alternative facts".