[Moims-sc] Minutes from Fall 2019 Darmstadt SM&C Meeting

Smith, Danford S. (GSFC-5800) danford.s.smith at nasa.gov
Fri Nov 22 20:12:35 UTC 2019

SM&C Team,

Sorry for the delay.

The minutes from last month's SM&C Working Group meeting are attached.  The minutes reflect a lot of hard work on a wide variety of topics.  In addition, 15 presentation files from the week have been posted to the CWE MOIMS area.  Let Sam and I know if there are issues or changes that you think we should reflect in the minutes or specific topics we should include in the next telecon.

We will try and set up a telecon for mid-January.

Great job!  Thanks,

Dan

Dan Smith
NASA/GSFC
Code 580
Bldg 23, Room E443
8800 Greenbelt Road
Greenbelt, MD  20771
301-286-2230
Dan.Smith at nasa.gov<mailto:Dan.Smith at nasa.gov>

Believe the science.  There are no "alternative facts".