[Moims-sc] Draft MO File services for discussion in Berlin

宮野 喜和 miyano.yoshikazu at jaxa.jp
Thu Oct 11 23:37:42 UTC 2018

Sam-san,

I agree with your idea regarding use cases both in MO file services and CSS TGFT.

My concern is how to share information between SM&C and CSS, because
CSS area recognizes MO File Management Service as approved new project
in the level of CESG-to-CMC report. However, it is out of scope in document
review/discussion.

Regards,

Miyano