[Moims-sc] CCSDS SM&C Meeting Minutes - Rome - Fall 2016

Smith, Danford S. (GSFC-5800) danford.s.smith at nasa.gov
Tue Nov 1 14:58:56 UTC 2016

SM&C Team,

I hope everyone had a safe trip back and is caught up with missed emails and other work assignments.

The minutes (with action list) from the meeting are attached.

At the plenary meeting on Friday, Mario asked that we push ahead on three resolutions for the CESG.  So we proposed resolutions on the following:

  1.  Submit Mission Operations - Message Abstraction Layer Binding to ZeroMQ Transport and CNES Binary Encoding  for Agency Review  [but the name needs to change to not include "CNES"]

  1.  Submit Mission Operations - Mission Data Product Distribution Services for Agency Review

  1.  Update CWE to show CNES as designated Prototype 2 organization for Mission Operations - Mission Data Product Distribution Services

In addition, the Mo Services Concepts Green Book update has now been entered into CWE as a draft project for formal approval for development in 2017.

-        Dan

Dan Smith
NASA/GSFC
Code 580