[Moims-sc] Plans for updating the M&C specification

Sam Cooper Sam.Cooper at scisys.co.uk
Thu Oct 22 13:25:26 UTC 2015

Dear All,

It doesn't look like I'm going to have the time to produce a new update to the M&C specification before the Darmstadt workshop, I can only apologise for this. I had hoped to find some time before now to spend on it but that just hasn't been a reality.

I am hopeful however that I will be able to spend a couple of hours before the workshop going through the outstanding RIDs and flagging up the ones that should be discussed in Darmstadt. I'll also hopefully have time to review this selection with the authors in case they don't agree with my choices.

Once again, many apologies for this.

Best regards,
Sam.

Sam Cooper
Systems Architect - Space Division
SCISYS UK Limited
T: +44 (0)117 916 5127 | F: +44 (0)117 916 5299
E: sam.cooper at scisys.co.uk | www.scisys.co.uk

SCISYS UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 4373530.
Registered Office: Methuen Park, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 0GB, UK.

Before printing, please think about the environment.