[Moims-sc] WG: Actual version of M&C Services RB

Sam Cooper Sam.Cooper at scisys.co.uk
Tue Jul 28 09:06:12 UTC 2015

Hi Michael,

Sorry for not responding, I was on holiday (and still am) so didn't see
your email.

Yes, the version from Mehran is the latest although I should point out
that there are many outstanding RIDs that have been raised during
prototyping since then that have not been fixed in that document, the
location of the RIDs is here:

https://github.com/SamCooper/MC_SPEC_RIDS/issues

Do you have any date in mind when you will be recommencing the joint
prototyping? Obviously this affects when I need to produce another
update of the M&C specification!

Cheers,

Sam.