[Moims-sc] Sad news

Behal Brigitte Brigitte.Behal at cnes.fr
Thu Feb 12 20:42:43 UTC 2015

Dear Craig
We were greatly saddened to learn of the passing of Lindolfo. He was always constructive, trying to find compromises to reconcile the interests of all the parties. All our thoughts are with his family and friends in these painful circumstances. We will keep in mind his friendliness and his  great technical skill.

Best regards

His friend from CNES (Brigitte, Erwann, Nicolas & Marc)