[Moims-sc] MOSSG preliminary priorities for SM&C

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Mon Oct 20 08:17:36 UTC 2014

Dear all,

please find enclosed an "intense" presentation by the MOSSG that will be
the heart of the discussion during the CCSDS meeting on Monday PM. Please
give a look at this presentation before the WebEx today as we should
devise our approach to respond to that. All in all, I do appreciate the
effort put by the MOSSG, which will certainly help us to focus our work.

Best regards,

__Mario
----- Forwarded by Mario Merri/esoc/ESA on 20/10/2014 10:13 -----