[Moims-sc] CCSDS M&C service structures

Jones, Ronald A. (GSFC-443.0)[ASRC MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC] ronald.a.jones at nasa.gov
Fri Nov 28 20:43:12 UTC 2014

Sam,

This is exactly what Kevin and I needed to do the comparison of XTCE to M&O Services.  We will do the comparison and telecon and/or email you with the results before Christmas.

-Kevin and Ron

--
Ronald A. Jones
ASRC Federal Space and Defense (AS and D), Inc.
Customer Focused, Operationally Excellent
7000 Muirkirk Meadows Drive, Suite 100
Beltsville, MD 20705-2518.
AS&D Cell Phone (best number to reach me): 410-596-1796
ASRCA Front Desk Phone: 301-837-5500
ASRCA E-Mail: ronald.jones at asrcfederal.com<ronald.jones at asrcaerospace.com>

NASA/GSFC JWST Project (Code 443)
NASA/GSFC Phone: 301-286-6781
NASA/GSFC Fax: 301-286-7021
NASA E-Mail: Ronald.A.Jones at nasa.gov

From: Sam Cooper <Sam.Cooper at scisys.co.uk<mailto:Sam.Cooper at scisys.co.uk>>
Date: Friday, November 28, 2014 10:29 AM
To: "moims-sc at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:moims-sc at mailman.ccsds.org>" <moims-sc at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:moims-sc at mailman.ccsds.org>>
Subject: [Moims-sc] CCSDS M&C service structures

Dear All,

Please find attached the extraction from the MO M&C service book of the service structures. For each service I have isolated the definition structures for the XTCE data model comparison. I have also isolated the operations that update the archive and listed the fields in the data structures that are affected by them.

Let me know if there is anything you need me to clarify.

Cheers,
Sam.

Sam Cooper
Systems Architect – Space Division
SCISYS UK Limited
T: +44 (0)117 916 5127 | F: +44 (0)117 916 5299
E: sam.cooper at scisys.co.uk<mailto:sam.cooper at scisys.co.uk> | www.scisys.co.uk

<gfidisc.scisys.co.uk>

SCISYS UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 4373530.
Registered Office: Methuen Park, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 0GB, UK.

Before printing, please think about the environment.

<gfidisc.scisys.co.uk>