[Moims-sc] CCSDS M&C service structures

Sam Cooper Sam.Cooper at scisys.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 15:29:23 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find attached the extraction from the MO M&C service book of the
service structures. For each service I have isolated the definition
structures for the XTCE data model comparison. I have also isolated the
operations that update the archive and listed the fields in the data
structures that are affected by them.

Let me know if there is anything you need me to clarify.

Cheers,

Sam.

Sam Cooper

Systems Architect - Space Division

SCISYS UK Limited

T: +44 (0)117 916 5127 | F: +44 (0)117 916 5299

E: sam.cooper at scisys.co.uk | www.scisys.co.uk

SCISYS UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 4373530.
Registered Office: Methuen Park, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 0GB, UK.

Before printing, please think about the environment.