[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Reminder: CCSDS Nav WG Telecon

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 29 23:08:23 UTC 2021

All:

Here's a reminder of tomorrow's CCSDS Nav WG Telecon.

In order to provide as much time as possible for discussion of the CDM P1.0.1 review comments, the introductory portion will be very brief... we won't even go over Action Items.

However, I've attached a copy of the most recent action items from the virtual Spring Meetings. If you have an Action Item in the list, please send me a status report consisting of the item number and the current state (if "complete", give completion date; if "not complete", provide a new target date if applicable).

Thanks!
David