[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Request for Area Director Review of CCSDS Orbit Data Messages "Agency Review" Draft

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jun 16 02:58:21 UTC 2021

Dear Mario and Marc:

In accordance with Section 6.2.2.2.1 of the "Organization and Processes for the Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems", I am forwarding you the final version of the Orbit Data Messages Version 3 draft (Pink Book P2.42), which will hopefully result in a Resolution from you requesting the initiation of CESG and CMC Polling for Approval to release the document for Agency Review.

This document was listed in the Spring 2021 Navigation WG report as a "Further Resolution Anticipated in the Next 6 Months"; we were not quite ready to proceed at the time of the meeting close.

Note that there are still a few items destined for the SANA Registry which I will be working on providing as Tom Gannett performs his Secretariat Document Processing; I will be working with the SANA Team to get them posted on the SANA Registry to ensure they are available prior to starting the Agency Review.

Best Regards,