[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Review of FInal ODM Pink Book Material and Next Steps

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 8 12:32:10 UTC 2021

All:

Recently Dan Oltrogge requested final reviews of the ODM P2.42 new material and the new annex F8 (each only a few pages), with target dates of 28-May and 04-Jun respectively. If you have already provided commentary to Dan, you don't need to read any more of this message.

This email is to poll the WG regarding progress on responses to Dan's request for review of the final new material destined for the ODM V.3.

Thanks for all you have done to get the ODM to this point! Though we appreciate the interest in the ODM from the several parties that have recently emerged with suggestions for changes, we need to call a halt at some point soon and move on to the next steps.

If you have not yet done a review of the new material referenced above, but still intend to, please try to do the review no later than this Friday 11-Jun-2021. Also, respond to this email to let us know your plan.

We will plan to submit the final ODM Pink Book draft to the MOIMS Area Director on Monday 14-Jun-2021 to start the next steps.

Thanks and best regards,