[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Nav WG Action Items

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jul 25 23:49:32 UTC 2021

All:

As we did in our last telecon at end of June, in this week's telecon we will proceed almost immediately to dispositioning of CDM P1.0.1 comments. We will not discuss action items (unless we run out of CDM comments). I have attached an updated version of our WG Action Items that reflects current status as I know it. If you need changes to due dates for any of your assigned action items, or see conflicts with other action items, let me know.

Items completed/cancelled since last telecon are highlighted at the top.

Thanks