[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Object name entries

Oltrogge, Daniel doltrogge at comspoc.com
Wed Jan 20 15:37:13 UTC 2021

I’ve now compared the various ways that NAV WG standards reference objects.

The findings are interesting (attached).  The current OCM is well-aligned with the published CDM and RDM, only adding an ALTERNATE_NAMES field, but with all other keywords well-aligned.

By contrast, the OPM, OEM, OMM, ADM, PRM and TDM lack the ability to reference objects with catalog names and numbers (e.g. SSC number).  Perhaps the OPM, OMM and OEM and ADM should rectify this since we are actively working on these messages.

Thoughts?

Dan

Dan Oltrogge ҉ Director, Integrated Operations and Research ҉ COMSPOC Corporation  ҉ 719-482-4552 ҉ dan at comspoc.com<mailto:dan at comspoc.com>