[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CDM P1.0.1 "Divide & Conquer" Review Assignments

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jan 13 03:45:51 UTC 2021

All:

If you were like me, you didn't initiate review of the CDM P1.0.1 that was recently distributed, given the distractions of holidays, year change, vacations, etc. I'd like to congratulate Hideaki for submitting review comments to Brian (the first to my knowledge)!

To spur things along, I've attached a set of review assignments. Most of the assignments are around 14 pages, average 15.85 (page numbers are for the "changes accepted" version). If you've already reviewed other portions of the document, you can disregard the assignments. I should have sent them out a month ago... apologies!!!

Brian sent a blank CRM with his draft...